Third Party Letter of Credit Requirements
- Authorized payment letter must be submitted to the school from the institution.
- Third party payers must agree to pay the billed tuition and fees regardless of the academic outcome of the student.
- Student has the understanding that they are responsible for any amounts not covered by the third party payer.
- Invoices are due upon receipt. Deferred payment is not acceptable.
Third Party Letter Submission Process
Third Party will first deliver authorized 3rd party letter to:
- Business Office
Institute of Health Science Business Office 11031 McCormick Road Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031
- Fees will be billed upon receipt of the authorized letter.Students will remain pre-registered until an approved letter of credit is received or you make a payment toward the course.
- If your letter of credit is not received and posted on your student account one week prior to your course state date, you may be dropped from your class.